stuck in the snow

It's very cold

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Oooops

I'm so mad at my self fo not keeping this up over the summer an for another month, much like last year atually. Hopefully I wont do this in 2006. Well I'm at boarding scool now, which is weird but I think I like it. I've been here for three weeks now, and I've managed to get into trouble four times. Look, it's really not my fault if all the majority of teachers here have poles up their asses. And I got introuble for stupid things too, like making a grilled cheese sandwich at 11:30 pm, forgetting my blazer for some stupid singing presentation, not wearig my cape (which are in fashion now, but Im sure will be out by next year) at inspection (not what it sounds like, they just give you your effort marks from class), leaving the school without the proper amount of permission (I only got caught once)...
Even though most of the teachers have poles up their asses, they are very good teachers who seem to actually enjoy teaching. Well except Ms. Bustard, who is my french and spanish teacher. She's one of those teachers who cant control the class room but gets angry very easily. I saw her sitting in the third year common room alone, the night before last, looking extremely suicidal. It's rather sad.
I have made some good friends, but no boy friends, so my immunity to love still seams to exsist. I am longing for it with every fibre of my being, especially because the only dvd we currently have is Moulin Rouge, so it gets played over and over again. Its a rather happy movie if you leave the room at the right time.
well that is all, Im glad I started updating again. See ya!

11 Comments:

At 3:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CustomScoop -- more, more, more blog search
CustomScoop - more, more, more blog search Seems like I can't open a newsreader these days without tripping over a post about blog search.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my reachout related site. It is special to me and you may still find something of interest.

 
At 3:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gadget News Direct From Tokyo
PC World's Techlog News, opinion, and links from Editor in Chief Harry McCracken.
Hey, you have a very informative blog here! Great job. I have a free hearing aids site. It pretty much
covers free hearing aids related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

 
At 10:55 am, Blogger joe said...

omg! you're back! grilled cheese sandwich @ 11:30? suicidal teachers? moulin rouge playing over and over again? you sure you're in boarding school? haha... when I think boarding school, I just get images of some building in the middle of nowhere, desolate, empty, snowy.. kinda like that hotel in shining! well glad you're back. now remember to blog. :)

 
At 12:27 am, Blogger Jon said...

I recall you saying you were going to boarding school in Ireland. Is that where you are?

Welcome back, by the way

 
At 11:44 pm, Blogger Dave said...

You have some really good information on your blog... thank you.

I have a ##KEYWORD## site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

 
At 5:55 pm, Blogger Wayne said...

Ah................ You know, I'm having a hard time keeping up my blog as well... it's been so crazy with the job and....*faints*

 
At 11:06 pm, Blogger freesxpar said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.But here you can find woman looking for sexTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

 
At 9:11 pm, Blogger The Condom Spot said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **condoms** site/blog. It pretty much covers ##condoms## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :

 
At 8:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://ojjovuxz.com/ytva/xubf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://klpophar.com/bkoe/azmo.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 8:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 8:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://ojjovuxz.com/ytva/xubf.html | http://yrginfwd.com/ipyh/gkzj.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home