stuck in the snow

It's very cold

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My brother...broke the window, serisously!

Today I walked back from school only to realize that I forgot my key (again). I didn't know what to do so I went and unpacked my bag, to check for a key that might have got pushed down to the bottom. Unfortunately I didn't have one, but luckily I saw my brother coming and decided to pretend I was having fun on the trampoline. My trampoline sucks because my parents are lazy idiots and decided not to bring it back inside during the winter, so now it doesn't bounce. I mean I did try, but I do need help, and no one wanted to help me. Anyway I looked over to see my brother open the door, and smash it shut and snap the lock closed. That bastard. I already had a headache from breathing in pesticides and all I wanted to do was go relax. I didn't know what to do so I started banging on the door, and kicking it. Then I decided to throw pebbles at his window to get his attention. His bedroom is up pretty high, so I kept on missing do to lack up upper body mass, so I threw harder. Then suddenly !*!*!SMASH!*!*! Wah??? How'd I brake that window??? HOW??? Is my aim really that bad that I smashed the first story window, when my brother's room is on the third? Well it is a pretty huge window, but it's still on the first floor. I stood there, gaping in horror for a few seconds, until I noticed that my dad was coming. Uh oh... I didn't know what to do, so I did what anyone should do, blame it on someone else.
"Dad! I was on the trampoline and then Marc came and smashed the window and said 'Haha! Now mom and dad are gonna think you did it!' and then he ran inside and locked the door shut!"
I expected my dad to get mad, but my dad got really mad, much worse then what I expected, and based on previous experiences of course.
"Oh SH*T!" He said, then stormed inside and yelled, "You're so ungrateful! You don't care a sh*t about this house! I'm going to sell this house and then we can move into a tiny TOWN HOUSE! How would you like that? I can't afford all of this!!!" Then to my shock, he started to sob and ran away into his room. WOAH! I have a feeling that my dad has MANY underlying issues, and by many, I mean ALOT, and by alot I mean a BILLION. Especially because he can afford this, and even he can't, my mom can, and if she can't, I can. Well I really should be paying, but seeing as this is my brother's fault anyway for locking me out, he should. I feel really bad now though. And I also have a feeling that karma is going to get me. What goes around comes around...

4 Comments:

At 11:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you should own up to breaking the window.

>>'I can't afford all of this!!!>>

i think your parents' finances may be tighter than you think. sometimes expenses just come in one big pile and it's a huge effort to catch up.

go_wade_in

 
At 3:07 pm, Blogger Jon said...

I agree. They'll find out the truth sooner than later, even if your brother usually is the one to get in trouble. Glass for large windows can be expensive.

 
At 12:15 am, Blogger Rachel said...

Well it took about an hour for my parents to stop caring, they found out the truth but my brother is still in trouble anyway for locking me out of the house. So now he has to pay for part of the window too. Ahaha

 
At 11:46 pm, Blogger joe said...

ya know, when i read this last week, I thought, my god, there better not be any broken windows here! and what are those pebbles made of? diamonds? sheesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home