stuck in the snow

It's very cold

Friday, March 25, 2005

"Crack is wack"!

YES! Lent is finally over! I have to say, giving up crack was hard, really hard, but I made it through 40 very long days. And I'm proud. But now it's over and I'm collecting up my cash so I can sneak out and get some good stuff. Yes I know, I know, "Don't do drugs", "Crack is wack" (shut up Whitney, you freaking hypocrite)...but I miss it! I NEED it! Besides, I've really been packing on the pounds, withdrawal makes you gain weight like crazy! Just look at Courtney Love.
No...I don't do crack, but I gave it up for Lent anyway, it makes sense to me okay? I was never even baptized and I don't go to church so it means if everything in the Bible is true, I'm going to Hell anyway, so why not bend the rules a little? No, wait, God "forgives" so before I die all I have to do is feel bad about my sins and I'm good.
This all reminds me of this crazy church girl I went to school with, everything she wore had to be plain and below her knees, but that was a good thing because she didn't shave her legs. She had this crazy idea that anyone who was of a different religion (not Christian), homosexual, did drugs, had an eating disorder, actually any mental disorder, wore anything nice, or stood up for their rights were committing the devil's sins. I was SO offended that I came up with my own religion right then and there, RACHELISM. But then I decided that would be too obvious so I changed it to EVIANISM, because water is pretty important and I like Evian's logo the best. And then I decided the god should be my name and Evian combined, to make RAVIAN. Woah, that's completely fab. So I told her that her religion sounded pretty cool (I mean if this is what she believes in I'm not going to discriminate against her, well not to her face anyway) and I told her about mine after she had finished trying to convert me. Well I basically told her that RAVIAN is pretty laid back, so you can do what ever you want, except for hurting other people or being some sort of Nazi fascist because if you do that Ravian gets really pissed off and something really bad will happen to you. Uh, and when you die everything is a big cosmo party and you can eat what ever you want and not gain weight. Well I guess she didn't like my religion because she started to talk about performing an exorcism on me or something (seriously), but I was like what ever and went back to sending e-cards to my friends instead of doing my Geography project.

10 Comments:

At 3:19 pm, Blogger Wayne said...

Oh, have you tried the Evian facial spray?

It felt like.... Nothing.

But anyway, Crack is Whack. :) You know what would be good to spend all those money that you have been saving?

The Bath and Body Works Triple Rose Water Tonic.

My, it's one heavenly toner that makes your skin feelin' so good!!!

And have you tried Origin's "A Perfect World" white tea guardian serum? My... it's so...

Oh wait, why am I corrupting you with my beauty product fetish?

 
At 3:36 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

No, I've already corrupted myself, when I spent 100 dollars worth of Bonnebell lipgloss...But I don't talk about that...
I don't think we get the Evian beauty products in Canada yet, time to pack my bags (full of money)!!!

 
At 2:57 pm, Blogger Wayne said...

Evian is kinda over-rated. Personally, i love Fiji water :) It has a coconut-que taste to it.. and it contains silica, which benefits your hair! :)

 
At 12:59 am, Blogger Rachel said...

They don't sell Fiji water here! or maybe I just never bothered to look, but it sounds like I need it. Maybe I should travel to Fiji or something.

 
At 9:46 am, Blogger no milk said...

i gave up heterosexuality for lent :)

hi rachel!

 
At 9:49 am, Blogger joe said...

hey rachel, there are some evian beauty products in toronto. it smells.... not like water...

wacko religious freaks are hypocrites. i had one hari krishna monk dude yell at me downtown across from the mall for saying that i already donate money to helping chlidren with another international org and therefore i won't be giving him my two bucks. he said donating to him was better! ok, i lied to him, but he sure was angry hari krishna.

 
At 10:55 am, Blogger Rachel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:55 am, Blogger Rachel said...

no milk: That must have been much more fun than giving up crack!
joe: I was supposed to go to Toronto today but it's snowing (IN APRIL) and my parents wont drive now. Maybe he knew you were lying...freaky.

 
At 12:00 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

My comment thing isn't working, just trying to fix it...

 
At 3:52 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

no milk: That must have been much more fun than giving up crack!
joe: I was supposed to go to Toronto today but it's snowing (IN APRIL) and my parents wont drive now. Maybe he knew you were lying...freaky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home