stuck in the snow

It's very cold

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Pachy

Wow, my cat really wants to eat the pastry I'm eating right now. He's trying to pick it up and everything...my little boy's growing up...tear... Actually my cat, who is named Pachy, not Patchy, Pachy (I was eight and forgot the t okay?) has been trying to eat my food a lot, and I'm vegetarian so that's a bit strange. The other day I was eating veggie chicken nuggets with ketchup and suddenly Pachy jumps up out of no where and tires to eat them, I gave him a little bit of the tofu-chicken but he just came back for more and more until he had eating my whole meal. I ended up smuggling more into the library where he's not allowed because my parents spent all their money on it and they don't want him to wreck any thing (he likes to scratch stuff and knock down things like lamps, he's pretty strong). Another time I was eating a vegetarian borrito with cheddar cheese sauce mmm...and Pachy came back and stuck his face into it, which was really cute but kind of pissed me off too because he likes to carry dead things in his mouth. O yeah and he always tries to eat my carrots too. He never tried to eat this stuff before, the only people food he ate before was vanilla ice cream and meat but that's understandable because he's a cat and cats like milk and meat. Come to think of it, he only does this with me, maybe it's some powerful bond me and Pachy share that attracts him to my food. Soon we will be communicating with some extrordinary cat-human language. Or maybe not. But that would be cool. Anyway it's late and I have school tomorrow, which gets me thinking, it would be so much fun to bring Pachy to school! We would get into all sorts of hilarious situations and it could become an Emmy winning sitcom. It could be called "Pachy and Rachel go to Highschool" and there could be positive messegs in it, like "Pachy and Rachel Say No to Drugs" and "Pachy and Rachel Help stop Bullying". Yeah, I need to get some sleep.

6 Comments:

At 7:04 pm, Blogger Jon said...

Awww, I love kitties, but not when they try and eat my food! Believe it or not, my car (the one I was taking care of at my mom's house when she was away last month) likes Indian food. I remember when I was still in highschool and at home, and my mom and I got some take home food from the local Indian place. It was quite spicy, and when we were done with our plates, Miki (the cat) licked up the spicy curry sauce. We were worried that she would get ill, but she didn't. She also likes lettuce, how weird is that? She must have a super strong digestive system- I didn't know cats could digest lettuce, though she doesn't eat it often.

 
At 7:22 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Cats are amazing animals.

 
At 5:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my cat, Darcy, will sniff at the food but never try to eat it. i have never fed hear people food so she knows better to try.

go_wade_in

 
At 5:51 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

My cat tries, this morning he was trying so hard to eat my omelet.

 
At 10:18 am, Blogger Wayne said...

I'm allergic to cats.

but I still love'em.

I love animals.

They are so cute.

They are so adorable.

And Cosy.


(like my poem?)

 
At 8:46 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Wayne, you should publish that. It really touched me...I even cried a little bit :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home