stuck in the snow

It's very cold

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Buenos dias!

I hate Sundays, because when it's Sunday I'm always anticipating Monday. School does things like that, before when I was wandering around doing nothing I didn't care what day it was because everyday was blissfully the same. My days consisted of: being woken up by the smell of my mother making me my daily French omelet, eating the omelet, going downstairs to watch the Food Network channel until Ellen Degeneres was on, then watching Seinfeild. In a nice mood from laughing for one and a half hours I would go up and have a nice long refreshing shower with lemon grass products. After that I would go into my bedroom to dry off and read fashion magazines and then change into some ratty old clothes because I wouldn't be going out for another few hours. I would then proceed to steal a movie from my brother (who was at school all day hehehe) and go down to the library, turn the gas fire on full blast, and watch the movie and other DVD's on my dad's laptop. After a while the fire would make the place so hot that I would fall into a deep sleep and be woken up by my cat softly mewing at the door. Then I would change into breeches and boots and ride my pony, Tyson, kiss him good bye and head off back home and watch another movie or Seinfeld or Father Ted or Breakfast at Tiffany's. At around eight I would go for a walk with my parents and at around ten I would go for a run on the treadmill. Throw in some friends and a boxing class on the weekends and that was my life, pure bliss. Nothing was happening but I wasn't bored at all which in my opinion is the best situation.
I really don't have to be at school this semester, because I'll be doing the same year in Ireland next year, but I think it's good to get back into the school mentality. Plus I can get a head start on Spanish! Buenos dias, buenas tardes, buenas noches; uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez. I hope that's right, I have a test on that tomorrow. Going back to school isn't as bad as I thought it would be, it's almost like I was in school all year...almost.

3 Comments:

At 7:52 am, Blogger Wayne said...

Hola Mi Amiga, Yo quiero Taco Bell.

Okay, that's all the Spanish in my head.

 
At 4:59 pm, Blogger Jon said...

Your'e going to Ireland? I didn't really like it, bad food, and sloppy, rude people. I look forward to hearing your take on it!

 
At 5:18 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Hola Mi Amiga, Yo quiero Taco Bell.

Okay, that's all the Spanish in my head.


At 4:59 PM, Jon said...
Your'e going to Ireland? I didn't really like it, bad food, and sloppy, rude people. I look forward to hearing your take on it!

Wayne: I have no clue what you just said.
Jon: I've been there tons of times, and the food is pretty bad lol. It's so expensive and so gross so I never eat out there. I find the people there to be really nice, maybe you just went to too many pubs lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home