stuck in the snow

It's very cold

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

AAAHHH!!!

So much homework...
Ok I am adding more to this post because I would like to say how thankfull I am for sequins. Next Thanksgiving that's what I'm saying, "I'm thankful for sequins". Not only do they sparkle and shine, they can make hideously ugly things beautiful. Take my english project for example, we have to make a book with poems in it and I decided to paint the name (Teenage Bilionaires, cool name, I know!) on the cover with acrylics...uhh I forgot how hard it was to paint letters. Usually I'm not so bad at art, but painting letters is not one of my strong points so basically the thing looked like sh*t. So desperately I decided to paint XOXO on the bottom to make it look teenager-ish, but it ended up looking prostitute-ish, so to add some innocence I added a star which lifted it up a little bit. But it still looked like sh*t, so what did I do? I decided to put on SEQUINS! I am going to engulf the whole cover in sequins, or at least try. The moment I placed the first sequin on the cover I knew I was doing the right thing. Yes, this is looking much better now.
Completely off topic but I hope we have a day off school due to the weather tomorow. It poured rain all day and then it dropped below zero and started to snow at night. On monday (Valentine's) Nobody came to school because of the roads, it had rained freezing rain the night before, but the school board decided to not close down schools. Anyway there was only about three to four people in a class, so we did nothing which was fun. OOOPS...It's twelve in the morning, I guess I should work on my project.

4 Comments:

At 11:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

next thing you know you're auditioning for Bravo's Project Runway...

go_wade_in

 
At 6:39 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

lol you never know...

 
At 8:31 pm, Blogger Jon said...

Ah, snow days. I remember not doing my homework when it was predicted that we'd get a huge amount of snow and waiting for the phone call in the morning.....

 
At 1:51 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

I almost did that, but I did my homework anyway and it tunredout there wasn't a snow day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home