stuck in the snow

It's very cold

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

I see my dreams as a chance to do things I will probably never do in my life, like meet S club 7, get nominated for an Academy Award or shoot somebody. But I had a very frightening dream last night. I was doing drugs, and not something like pot, I was going all the way with crack and LSD, which I've always wanted to try but never did because of well, common sense. The crack wasn't so great so nothing much happened, but I accidentally OD'd on the LSD...ummm something you probably don't want to do. From what I can remember from my dream I was first transported to a magical land where smells had sounds and sounds had colours and where there was lots of grass and bright pouffy things. I was absolutely mystified. After a while in lala land I was suddenly transported back to where ever I was doing drugs and there was a huge blue monster trying to eat me. I was screaming and screaming but no one came to help, and I felt more terrified then I have ever done in my whole intire life. I was desperately hiding behind things like couches and chairs but the monster kept on getting bigger and bigger and it kept on finding me. Everything in it's path became part of the blue monster until I was the only thing left. I let out one last scream until I passed out on the floor. Suddenly I woke up, still in my dream and thought Boy, am I stupid. I went and told my parents what had happened but they didn't care, because they were in lala land and were hearing roses like I had been a few hours ago.

5 Comments:

At 7:54 am, Blogger Jon said...

Eaten by a monster, that sounds hot! I'd love to be eaten by a large muscle guy who I'd nickname 'Monster'. :P

 
At 11:47 am, Blogger Wayne said...

The drugs that I've ever use in and out of dream, are my beauty prdocuts I got from the drugstore. :)

Have you check this site out?

http://www.sleeps.com/analysis.html

 
At 1:02 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:09 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Jon: That sounds like fun, but this monster was a real monster!lol And he was trying to kill me! Actually he was also kind of unactrative...:( lol

Wayne: That's a cool website, I'm reading it right now. Soon I will be able to learn from my dreams, and maybe not screw up in life!...lol :)

my comment thing keeps on screwing up!!!!stupid blogspot...

 
At 2:49 pm, Blogger lost at sea said...

Monster... that is excellent. Thank you. And also thank you for Mole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home