stuck in the snow

It's very cold

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Giant Alien Odd Coloured Poo Found in Canadian Toilet

You know what I just realized? When you don't take care of your self it really effects other people, not just you. Take for example, my thirteen (I think) year old brother, who eats like crap. He eats tons of chips and fast food and other saturated fat, and when he is done in the washroom, YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE IT! I just visited the washroom to go have a shower after my brother had been in there for... a while. It stunk, I couldn't breath and I started choking, the cloud of stench started to sneak around the house. O god, my poor cat, Pachy! Cat's noses are much more sensitive than ours! I left, to go open the windows in my room, and waited there for a while. The smell had dissapeared somewhat, and it was getting really late, so I had to have a shower. I made my way in and noticed something, something so disusting that even the toilet didn't swallow it. Oh My God! I pratically screamed, I tried to flush it back down, but every time I tried the toilet said "Are you freaking serious? I can't dispose of this, it's too big and too contaminated!" Great, what will I do now? How are we going to get rid of this? It can't stay there forever can it? We could sell it to some tabloid: Giant Alien Odd Coloured Poo Found In Canadian Toilet. I didn't know what to do so I just put down the toilet cover and decided to have a very quick shower (I really needed one, I had just been running for an hour). We do have another shower downstairs, but it's like that Silkwood shower, and my skin is dry enough from the winter weather!

2 Comments:

At 3:02 pm, Blogger Jon said...

ewwww! I can't believe that your bro would just leave it there without trying to find a toilet plunger or something. How rude!

 
At 12:00 am, Blogger Rachel said...

I agree, he should have found a way to fix it! I really don't know what goes on in his head, nor do I want to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home