stuck in the snow

It's very cold

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Life as a homeless person can't be that bad...

It's official, my future will be nothing more than begging on the cold, unforgiving streets of Toronto. My mother has "kindly" informed me that I can't go to school in Ireland this year, and chances are they wont have a place for me next year. I was SO close to a real education, so close to having the oportunity of going to any college or universty in the EU I wanted (well providing I get in, I guess thats a big part too lol). SO CLOSE. But now my dream is over, I can't even beleive I was that close to it. I'll have to go to school here, a college here, I will never get to travel because chances are I wont be able to AFFORD to! I wont even be able to marry rich, there are NO rich people here. I can see myself now...wondering the streets freezing my undernourished ass off, looking for something to eat. I will look up and see that small children are frightened of me, just like I used to be when I saw a crazy homeless person.
Ok, Maybe that isn't very realistic, but you never know...Any I've just remembered my backup plan, becoming a chef! I'm pretty good at cooking, maybe I could open a pastry shop! Then maybe a slightly larger one accross town, see how that works out, start maing wedding cakes, I could make an ok amount of money out of that. Maybe even marry for love! Or maybe hunt down some billionaire. Whatever, I've got about three more years to figure this out.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 pm, Blogger Wayne said...

Awe, I'm sorry that the studying aborad had gone poofy...
But things happen for a reason. Who knows, maybe you will find someone who will adore you and love you until you get goose bumps all over your body in the local College. (Then, you will make him your slave, so he will work his heart out until he earns enough money to afford a trip for both of you)

 
At 11:54 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

I like that idea!;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home