stuck in the snow

It's very cold

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I HAVENT BEEN TO SCHOOL FOR FOUR MONTHS!

omg...I am SO sorry, but I havent had access to a computer for about four months! I spent my whole summer going in and out of doctor's offices and finally ending up in the hospital because no one thought of ulcers until I had a camera stuck dowwn my throuat and the doctor said "Woah look at all that blood! It's like a fireball!". So I spent one whole florecent light filled week at the hospital...omg the worst moment of my life (lots of sotries though). I then left to go to school in Ireland, and after two months of people telling me I'll be there soon, suddenly the doctors decided I should go back home because I wasn't well enough. Why? I don't know, they wouldn't tell me! Any way I spent the whole time going to flower shows with my grandmother...two months of flowers ad old ladies is a very, very looooong time...especially when your grandmother has a very limited supply of electric appliances. Well I can finally keep track of my life again! YAY!

4 Comments:

At 10:44 am, Blogger Wayne said...

OH MY!! UlCER!! at such Young Age?!?!?!?!?! Yikkes~!! I hope you are feeling much better now. I, on the other hand, have been battling the Acid Reflux thang (made famous by Ashlee Simpson) for ages... Gotta take care of yourself :) Stay off Orange Juice for a bit.

 
At 10:41 am, Blogger Rachel said...

I'm feeling alot better, I can actually eat without feeling like I'm gonna die again! I heard about your foot, I hope that's feeling better too:)!

 
At 7:39 am, Blogger adilio said...

good to have you back :)....

 
At 12:31 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

aw thanx:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home