stuck in the snow

It's very cold

Sunday, November 07, 2004

I am so bored

I am so freaking bored! And my computer keeps on screwing up! I think it is time to get a new one...maybe a Mac, my brother has one and it's so cool and it NEVER SCREWES UP! I have to write this really fast incase my computer decides to have another break down. My mom is bugging me to call my so called "friends". Who should I call? The ones that prayed that I would get so sick I wouldn't be able to go to school (they seriously did) or the ones who started a bunch of rumors that I was anorexic (which I am not)! Tough choice, how about no one? I was so glad to just leave and make new friends at school, but did that happen? Noooo. Now my mom thinks I'm in some sort of slump, which I don't understand because half the time she's telling me do nothing so I can recover and then the other half she's telling me to go party with my friends. Now I'm assuming that she doesn't fully understand the concept of partying, but that still doens't explain why she wont let me go shopping. It's not like I don't have money, I haven't gone shopping for about five months, so I've saved ALOT, and I could use the retail therapy. I'm so mad, now I have to spend the rest of the day with my "friends". All because my mom thinks I'm becoming "depressed". I have no clue what she is talking about, depressed is when you can't even get out of bed in the morning without having five shots of vodka and some happy pills. Not when your dancing around the house pretending your Cher! Seriously, she pepole shouldn't throw that word around. Any way sorry but I really needed to get that out of my system! I very much hope your life is getting on better than mine:)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home