stuck in the snow

It's very cold

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Très Boring

Nothing nearly remotely interesting has happened to me in the past few days...well actually on Thursday I missed the whole day of school to see some cheap and equally boring play, I wont tell you what it is called in case the team who did it happens to come up to this blog and find out that I think they're play sucks (I'm too compassionate for that). Although if I did tell you, you would never have the misfortune of seeing it like I did...o well, it was called Strawberries in January. I had a riding lesson that was really fun though, my coach let us go on a hack (a trail ride) through the forest and my pony actually had tons of energy and then after we jumped a course and Tyson (my pony) was jumping really well, with his knees up and lots of scope (if you don't horse back ride I'm sorry if I'm confusing you:)!).
Any way on Friday I was "sick" (fine I had an essay due that I had not done) and just relaxed in bed reading magazines and then watched The View and Oprah...Friday was a good day.
Yesterday (Saturday) my family went to Toronto for my brother's birthday, I stayed behind because well, me and my brother hate each other and it would be horror for the Toronto population if we both came. I was trying to plan to do something with my friends (the ones I actually want to see and are not dead beats go to a different school) but they were all studying for exams, unfortunately my school is not preparing at all for exams...which is quite stupid because they're only in about three weeks! I tried to study but got distracted by the trampoline in my backyard, and spent a really long time pretending I was an acrobat on it, until my neighbours came into their backyard and started looking at me funny. I watched T.V. the rest of the day and nearly died of boredom. Today I have no clue what I'm going to do, but I am feeling really upset, I think too much boredom is bad for my mental health.

I am seriously considering buying a small Island



2 Comments:

At 6:41 pm, Blogger adilio said...

I know what you mean, I feel really lazy today.... went to Queen E Park, but all I got was allergies.... I second the island idea, maybe you could lease me an islet :).

 
At 9:41 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Totally!lol We can travel to my small island on my giant yatch! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home