stuck in the snow

It's very cold

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I want to be a rich only child.

I hate my family so much! School was boring, as usual, home was pretty bad though. My practically deformed obese brother (eew) attacked me when I asked him to leave me alone to make my smoothie,he was just hanging around to bother me,and he freaked out and started spazzing out and started to attack me, well I had no other choice to grab the two bread knives to drive him away, well when he would not go away I started to pretend attack him (you know like in the movies) I know it was dangerous but he was a really angry and a 5'4 180 pound 12 year old (yes he's twelve and he'll die of high cholesterol at 20) has a slight advantage because he can sit on me (5'3,110). Any way big fight and my poor cat was terrified because my brother nearly stepped on him five times, I chased fatso away, but not before he threw his glass of water at me and missed by a few miles (I guess being morbly obese gives you a disadvantage aim-wise). It smashed on the floor. Then my dad came and decided not to pay for my extravegant mother's day gift that I wanted to give to my mom so she would stop hating me (I would pay, but since I am alone saving up for college I can't, my parents think that I am retarted, even though my grades say other wise). I told him that morbly-obese child threw the glass at me and it smashed on the floor and I offered to clean it up, he was like I'll clean it up, and then told me I should be cleaning it up, even though I offered to before, what the hell? Any way my mom comes home and since my parents adore him and despies me, my mom yells at me and says my brother has cuts on his hands because I was attacking him with knives. I want to get one thing straight, the knives did not reach within five inches of him, ok? Any way I had no choice but to deny everything, but then my mom was like "then why does he have cuts on his hands? he didn't do it himself!" (I would have) and now she hates me even more and blah blah blah. Do you know how hard it is to stay away from drugs right now? Being clinical is not easy, you hate everything and feel so horrible (don't worry I'm seeing the doctor), I almost took some stuff out of the bathroom last night but I didn't know what it was because the label was so worn that I decided it would be a bad idea. Any way I wish I was a rich only child for obvious reasons, very rich, like billionaire rich.

4 Comments:

At 11:32 am, Blogger Wayne said...

Perhaps you can try to be Paris Hilton's secret underground love affair.

Next time, just ignore your brother.

If he continues to do it, just scream and glare at him in the eyes..."Touch me again I'll smash your head against the kitchen counter and shovel your entire body in the oven and cook you until your body burst"

If he's not scared of that, then... Walk away - go back to your room and lock the door.

Call the police if you have to.

 
At 8:47 am, Blogger Rachel said...

lol, those are good ideas! How about Bill Gate's long lost daughter?

 
At 9:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill Gate's Long Lost Daughter = IBM Robot.

 
At 9:10 am, Blogger Rachel said...

good point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home